ELC Eastbourne is a not-for-profit school with more than 80 years' experience providing quality English language courses for adults.
The school is based in the centre of Eastbourne, a traditional English seaside town, 90 minutes from London and just minutes away from the spectacular white cliffs of Beachy Head and the natural beauty of the South Downs National Park. We offer:
- a range of quality courses for adults
- a very experienced, qualified teaching staff
- a very friendly, supportive, serious study environment
- excellent facilities including 20 classrooms, a student lounge, student kitchen, Computer Room, Study Centre, games room and garden
- city centre location close to sea, bus stops, train stations and many shops, restaurants, cafes and bars/pubs
- good nationality mix - over 40 nationalities every year
- host families within walking distance
We believe in offering the best possible personal service to our clients. Sharing information and ideas with our TEN colleagues helps us to maintain and improve standards.