As an educational charity, our raison d'être is to provide quality English language training and excellent services for our clients.
Any 'profit' that we make must be reinvested in the school and the services that we offer. This makes us very different from nearly all other language schools. We offer:
- a wide range of quality courses for adults to suit most needs
- a very experienced, qualified teaching staff
- a very friendly, supportive, serious study environment
- excellent facilities including 32 classrooms, 2 student lounges, student kitchen, Lecture Hall, Computer Room/Study Centre and dedicated Business Centre, interactive whiteboards, class sets of iPads
- central location close to sea, bus stops, train stations and many shops, restaurants, cafes and bars/pubs
- very good nationality mix - over 50 nationalities each year
- approved test centre for TOEIC, LCCI, BULATS and Trinity GESE/SEW
ELC Brighton is honoured to be a member of such an illustrious group of schools, all dedicated to providing high quality teaching and services.